What’s next? You’re considering expanding into international markets, but it feels like sailing into uncharted waters. Here there be monsters. New threats await:
- Unfamiliar regulatory and certification requirements
- Managing support in foreign territories
- Difficult customs and export rules
Don’t let these “monsters” of international expansion distract you from that very worthy goal. Global expansion can offer you a profitable new revenue stream, if it’s undertaken well and wisely. The right partner can be your navigator, helping you chart a course that avoids the dangers and lets you steer a path to international success. UNICOM Engineering is that partner.
Avoid the monsters and enlist an expert in regulatory compliance and global support
Your best weapon against these monsters is double edged: experience and efficiency. When you increase efficiency in manufacturing, supply chain, logistics and support, you decrease your risk. You need expertise to find those efficiencies and to protect you from unfamiliar threats in regulations, international support, and customs/export navigation. We offer you:
- Design expertise. Regulatory and compliance issues are central to successful international expansion. We leverage our design expertise to minimize non-compliance issues from the beginning and manage the process from start to finish to maximize quality assurance and control.
- Multiple global manufacturing facilities. Our worldwide operations help us give you local benefits in time and efficiency. Build plans and quality checkpoints ensure systems are built consistently, regardless of location.
- Regulatory and compliance experts. Avoid potential dangers with a team that is experienced in logistics, navigating customs, up to date on regulations and can weed out pirates that can land you in a heap of trouble.
- Comprehensive global support. Stop and prevent damage at the first sign of trouble. Replacement parts and systems can be stocked at any of 700+ forward stocking locations worldwide, significantly reducing downtime.
Ready to learn more?
Check out our video.
If you’re ready to set sail, bring UNICOM Engineering along to protect your investment, minimize threats, and improve your bottom line. Call us at 800.977.1010 or visit the UNICOM Engineering website to give your solution the best chance for success.