Digital Transformation is the most pervasive force that has impacted our lives and businesses in decades. Consider the statistic that 90% of the world’s data was generated in the last two years and you can begin to imagine the magnitude. Intel echoed these thoughts at their recent Intel Partner Connect event in National Harbor, Maryland when they spoke to a shift in their mindset from being PC-centric to data-centric. They went on to share how they are now more solutions oriented in their approach to helping partners address the needs of the future. Maybe the most important thing to take from this is that of change; the industry is changing, solutions are changing and players like Dell EMC are changing their products to meet this new demand without compromise.
As a Dell EMC OEM Titanium partner, we are excited to assist OEMs and ISVs embrace the opportunities of digital transformation with industry leading technology that will give them a competitive advantage.
Seamless Tech Transitions Enabled by Dell PowerEdge
Your next generation solutions must be built on secure, scalable high-performance machines that deliver maximum flexibility. Consider Dell EMC’s latest PowerEdge 14G Servers featuring the latest generation of Intel Xeon Scalable processors. They combine enhanced computer, networking and storage capabilities to meet the changing demands of a data driven world. A complete portfolio of 1, 2 and 4 socket rack servers are available with enhanced memory speeds, faster NVMe storage options and BIOS tuning allowing you to match performance to your workload for ultimate efficiency. We think the details speak for themselves:
- Accelerated database performance and lower latency with up to 12 times more database IOPS 1 and up to 98 percent less database latency in a VMware vSAN cluster
- Faster storage performance in compute to maximize application performance with up to six times more NVMe drives, up to five times total flash storage, 30 percent more input/output slots and 25 percent density improvements
- System Lockdown helps secure any system configuration from malicious or unintended changes while alerting users to any attempted system changes
Driving Seamless Technology Transitions
Transitioning to new technology can be a challenging and time consuming endeavor. UNICOM Engineering follows a methodical and comprehensive approach to guarantee success while saving valuable time, money and resources. Along the way, we recommend considering the following aspects of the complete solution to ensure deliverability wherever your product takes you—domestically and beyond.
- Test parameters to ensure your final product performs as expected
- Branding Requirements to deliver the perfect out-of-box experience
- Software Image development to prepare for mass production
- Global manufacturing capabilities to address scalability requirements
- Quality checkpoints to ensure predictable repeatable platforms
- Trade compliance documentation to efficiently get products into the hardest to reach geographies
- Support and maintenance coverage to protect your investment
- Global Forward Stocking Locations (FSLs) to accommodate service level agreements and quick resolution to issues in the field
- Lifecycle management program to get the most life out of your solution while preparing for next generation transitions
Why Choose Dell PowerEdge with UNICOM Engineering's Support
As a Dell EMC Titanium OEM partner, UNICOM Engineering can help you build bold faster. We are flexible and nimble in our pursuit to bring your solutions to market. This trait goes hand in hand with our deep technical expertise that can transform your ideas into reality with rapid prototypes and customized solutions. We are even flexible in the way that we enable you to deliver your product with options like the Virtual OEM program allowing you to recognize higher profit margins while still benefiting from an appliance model. Add to this the ability to build and support solutions on a global scale through a single company, and you begin to understand why leading technology providers trust UNICOM Engineering as their application deployment partner.
Ready to Build Bold?
To learn more and see how UNICOM Engineering can streamline your transition to Dell EMC PowerEdge 14G servers, contact us by telephone at (800) 977-1010. For more information, visit https://www.unicomengineering.com/technology-partners/dellemc-oem/ or contact us by telephone (800) 977-1010 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.