These are strong words backed by truly revolutionary products that will help you define the future. As we’ve been saying for the last year, this is truly an exciting time as digital transformation is upon us. The possibilities are only as endless as our imaginations, and the technology available to turn innovative ideas into reality are at your fingertips. Whether your solutions are focused on data security, automation, storage, IoT, telecom, video surveillance or anything in between; Dell EMC OEM 14G PowerEdge servers are built to keep up with the most demanding workloads.
Let’s take a look at what the slogans really mean and how building on Dell EMC OEM with UNICOM Engineering can provide a significant competitive advantage.
Research shows that technology is at the core of every business, everywhere. The one constant in technology is that it is always changing. To be truly successful in this landscape, companies must be agile in their ability to deliver next-gen solutions and adjust as things continue to change and evolve. As Dell EMC continues to tout the idea of Futuremakers and those organizations that are leading the charge, they have identified three areas in which they have succeeded in turning their ideas into market-ready solutions. Faster innovation - getting their solutions there first before the competition. They build bolder with solutions that push the boundaries and create memorable experiences that command higher price tags. And finally, they scale smarter by having a plan in place to meet demand as it happens without delay.
Confidence by definition implies a feeling of assurance or belief that you can rely on something. Dell EMC’s reputation for quality products speaks for itself. It is at the foundation of every product they build, from component qualification to ongoing test and validation processes, that ensure the final product lives up to the promise of the brand. Enhanced security features in this new generation help to lock down the appliance and prevent configuration changes and more importantly prevent unauthorized access. In addition, the XL products offer longevity with extended lifecycles that minimize disruptive technology changes. For these reasons and more, we are excited to work with our clients to transition their next generation solutions to 14G PowerEdge servers.
The latest generation of servers were built to handle the most demanding workloads across industries with core building blocks delivering maximum flexibility allowing you to build bold. Built on the latest Intel Xeon Scalable processors, the PowerEdge 14G portfolio offers scalable, automated, and secure platforms with the following benefits:
- Accelerated database performance and lower latency with up to 12 times more database IOPS1 and up to 98 percent less database latency in a VMware vSAN cluster1
- Faster storage performance in computing to maximize application performance with up to six times more NVMe drives, up to five times total flash storage, 30 percent more input/output slots and 25 percent density improvement2
- Easy server lifecycle management with enhanced Integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC9) that gives up to 4 times improved performance in user interface and experience and a 30 percent time reduction to set up iDRAC with Quick Sync 2 mobile-based management
- Cryptographically trusted booting with features like silicon-based root of trust, Intel Boot Guard protection, signed firmware, and automatic BIOS recovery and the new OpenManage Enterprise as a virtual console delivers enhanced server safety while offering customers operational flexibility
- System lockdown helps secure any system configuration from malicious or unintended changes while alerting users to any attempted system changes
- System erase allows users to easily retire or repurpose their 14th generation PowerEdge servers by securely and quickly wiping data from storage drives and other embedded non-volatile memory
Build bold on Dell EMC 14G PowerEdge with UNICOM Engineering
As a Dell EMC Titanium OEM partner, UNICOM Engineering can help you build bold faster. We are flexible and nimble in our pursuit to bring your solutions to market. This trait goes hand in hand with our deep technical expertise that can transform your ideas into reality. Think rapid prototypes and customized solutions. We are even flexible in the way that we enable you to deliver your product. Together, we have helped organizations annually ship more than 30,000 Dell EMC-based solutions worldwide. Add to this the ability to build and support solutions on a global scale through a single company, and you begin to understand why leading technology providers trust UNICOM Engineering as their application deployment partner. Ready to Build Bold with UNICOM Engineering? Visit our website or our blog entitled “Eight Advantages to Building on Dell OEM with UNICOM Engineering” to learn more, or simply give us a call at 972-633-3400 or 800-977-1010.
- Principled Technologies (PT) report commissioned by Dell EMC, “Faster, more powerful handling of database workloads,” June 2017, using the DVDStore2 benchmark comparing R720 servers with HDD-based EqualLogic shared storage versus R740xd servers with Internal NVMe and SAS SSD disks in a 2-node vSAN cluster. Actual performance will vary based on configuration, usage and manufacturing variability. Full Report: facts.pt/7PjXq2
- Based on Sep 2015 Principled Technologies Test Report commissioned by Dell, “Resolving Server Problems with Dell ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist”. Actual results will vary. Full report: http://facts.pt/1P56lW0